Earthing Control S804 - Big Bags
Uncontrolled electrostatic discharge when filling or unloading big bags is a frequent source of ignition. The earthing Control System (S804) recognises the conductivity of an FIBC (Big Bag) type C.
The ATEX certified Earthing Control S804 consists of a control unit, an earth clamp and a cable or cable reel.
Conforms to IEC/TS 6007932-1:2013.
The control unit handles five functions:
- Monitoring the quality of the clamp connection
- Recognition of the object to be earthed
- Connection of the object to earth. Since the static electricity is safely discharged through the control unit, no sparks are generated at the clamp.
- Potential free contact for the release of the loading and unloading functions.
- Status indication lights.